Wawa Dam Bike Tour from Makati
Hop on your bike and pedal over Marikina River in Rizal province with your experience guide. Explore the Wawa Dam, also known as Montalban Dam a famous destination for bikers with stunning views around the area. The falling of water from above with the native cottages below provide great views and delightful feeling. Lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at a local restaurant, snacks, bottled water and sports drink
- Mountain bike with safety helmet
- Mountain bike guides / tour coordinators
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (please provide hotel details)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Wawa Dam in Rodriguez, Rizal Philippines is the headwaters of the Marikina River, this was used to be the primary water source of Manila before La Mesa Watershed. An hour away from the big cities in the East of Manila and you’ll be delighted with one of the favorite destinations of weekend warriors in mountain biking.
Breeze through the long road going to Wawa, pedal your way to the tunnel and get wet with the water splash from the dam on your right. There are cottages in the lower part but small portions of water for swimming. Swimming is best in the upper part because there are no rock formations. “Balsas” (bamboo rafts) can be rented if you want to paddle along the water.
Biking Fitness Level: Intermediate (3/5)
The route is composed of single tracks (options for advance or intermediate). Very minimal paved roads. Plenty of river crossings. Long downhill portions.
Points of Interest: Wawa Dam, Maarat Network of Trails
Distance: 25 kilometers
6am - Hotel pickup anywhere in Metro Manila
7:30am - ETA Timberland Heights, San Mateo Rizal. Short briefing and ride out
9:30am - ETA Mount Sinai. First major stop. Eat snacks here
12:30pm - ETA Wawa Dam. The tour ends here. Eat lunch at Aling Norma's eatery
1pm - Wash up and prepare for the return trip to Manila
3pm - ETA Manila / Makati
Departure Point :Your hotel in Manila and Makati
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Original pickup location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please don't forget to bring your SPD shoes/pedals if you want to use SPD pedals
- All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.