Wawel Cathedral Entrance Ticket with Audio Guide
Explore the Wawel Cathedral, the Polish national sanctuary which has served as coronation site of the Polish monarchs, on this 1-hour tour. Discover Sigismund Tower and learn about Polish history with the aid of your audio-guide. Venture into the John Paul II Museum and enjoy its many exhibits.
• Please visit one of exchange points where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office
• Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher at the Museum’s ticket office
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide (English, French, Russian, Italian, German, or Spanish)
- Entrance Ticket to the Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Discover Cracow Tours
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Deposit for audioguide service (100 PLN or document with picture excl. ID or passport)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Discover Cracow Tours, Krakow 31-011 Poland
Please make sure to exchange your voucher at Discover Cracow Tourist Information Point or please contact our team via Viator panel to receive a supplier voucher.
Please make sure to have with you a PRINTED voucher.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
During the self-guided tour with an audio guide, you will have an opportunity to admire the most important sights of the Wawel Cathedral: you will discover the place, which witnessed the most significant events of the Polish nation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Discover Cracow Tours, Krakow 31-011 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please visit one of exchange points where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier or contact us via Viator panel to receive the ticket. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office
- Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher at the Museum’s ticket office
- Given the religious character of the Wawel Cathedral, please dress respectably: cover your shoulders and knees. Those not dressed appropriately might not be admitted within.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Babies up to 5 y.o. do not require any ticket
- Last entrance to the Cathedral is at 2:30 pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.