wecruisethecoast - Valparaíso Full-Day Tour from Santiago to San Antonio port
Valparaíso's history, art scene, steep hills, switchback roads and alleyways, unique bohemian, and emblematic funicular lifts, paired with some of Chile's best wine, are just some of the reasons why wecruisethecoast. Do you?
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of Valparaiso, Valparaiso Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning from your hotel in Santiago -or Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport- as we make our way towards the city of Valparaíso.
Once there, you will see the city’s main historic monuments before hopping on one of Valparaíso’s emblematic funicular lifts all the way to the top of the hills. The walking tour will take you through narrow streets, switchback roads, steep alleyways, stairways, and picturesque walkways like the Yugoslavian Walkway –or Paseo Yugoslavo. As we continue to stroll the streets you will appreciate the city’s art scene through its iconic murals and vibrant graffiti art, and admire the colorful cliff-top homes and the unique bohemian vibe experienced on the city’s Alegre, Artillería and Concepción hills, while enjoying the breathtaking views of this magical Chilean port.
Following the walking tour in Valparaíso, we will head inland to the Casablanca valley, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine of the region, including the famous Carménère.
After the tour of Valparaíso and the wine tasting in Casablanca we will be heading back out to San Antonio, where you will be dropped off on time to board your cruise ship.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.