wecruisethecoast - Valparaíso Full-Day Tour San Antonio port pick-up & drop-off
Valparaíso's history, art scene, steep hills, switchback roads and alleyways, unique bohemian, and emblematic funicular lifts, paired with some of Chile's best wine, are just some of the reasons why wecruisethecoast. Do you?
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up & drop-off, wine tasting and funiculars in Valparaíso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valparaiso Region, Valparaiso Region
You are picked up first thing in the morning from San Antonio as we make our way from the port towards the city of Valparaíso.
Once there, you will see the city’s main historic monuments before hopping on one of Valparaíso’s emblematic funicular lifts all the way to the top of the hills. The walking tour will take you through narrow streets, switchback roads, steep alleyways, stairways, and picturesque walkways like the Yugoslavian Walkway –or Paseo Yugoslavo. As we continue to stroll the streets you will appreciate the city’s art scene through its iconic murals and vibrant graffiti art, and admire the colorful cliff-top homes and the unique bohemian vibe experienced on the city’s Alegre, Artillería and Concepción hills, while enjoying the breathtaking views of this magical Chilean port.
Following the walking tour in Valparaíso, we will head inland to the Casablanca valley, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine of the region, including the famous Carménère.
After the tour of Valparaíso and the wine tasting in Casablanca we will be heading back out to San Antonio, where you will be dropped off on time to board your cruise ship.
Points of departure
1. Port of San Antonio
Traveler pick-up is offered
Time of departure
Between 07:30 am and 08:30 am.
The exact pick-up time will be provided by e-mail 16 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. If you don’t have access to your e-mail you can use whatsapp or call us at +56 999 516 940.
Duration of tour
You are dropped off back where you were first picked up.
· Pick-up and drop-off
· Local taxes
· Wine tasting
· Funiculars in Valparaíso
- Artillería funicular
- El Peral funicular
- Reina Victoria funicular
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· This tour is based on a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund otherwise.
· This tour is based on a maximum of 12 people.
For a full refund, please cancel at least 24h in advance, prior to the beginning of the tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Port of San Antonio
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.