Wedding Crashers Chesapeake Bay Private Powerboat Cruise
So, you’ve just gotten hitched, what’s next? Want to spend the rest of the day or weekend in style, living it up with your very own water chaperone? Big Ting can help you have the wedding party or reception of a lifetime with our Wedding Crashers Tour. When you step aboard and hit the water with us, we’ll take you anywhere you want to go...within reason of course. Whether you want to hit the bars or drop the anchor and have a few cocktails, it’s always up to you.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Special Requests - Just Ask!
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Step on board with us and head across the scenic Chesapeake Bay to dock at St. Michaels Harris restaurant for a crab feast you’ll never forget. You can sit back and relax and enjoy the charm of the town and eat your fill without ever having to worry about catching them and cooking them yourself.
Stop At: Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse, Annapolis, MD 21403-5013
Depart and head out onto the Chesapeake Bay for a couple of hours of sightseeing and photo opportunities at Thomas Point Shoal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lowes Wharf Marina Inn, 21651 Lowes Wharf Rd, Sherwood, MD 21665, USA
Stop for Lunch and an orange crush at Lowes Wharf Marina. We're flexible, this is your day! Depending on where we go on the Bay we can hit one or several of the many waterside spots on the bay.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ego Alley, Annapolis City Dock, Annapolis, MD
Cruise to downtown Annapolis to show off the Newlyweds and take in the beautiful harbor sights and sounds. Take some newlywed photos for the wedding party in Ego Alley.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :South Annapolis Yacht Centre, 750 Boucher Ave, Annapolis, MD 21403, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.