Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
Taste your way through Cyprus’s Troodos Mountains on a small-group food and wine tour that takes you outside the tourist areas into the farms and workshops of local villages. Head straight to the source of Cypriot products like halloumi cheese, honey, carob sweets, olive oil, wine, and even lace to see firsthand how these island specialties are made. You won't go hungry with a full meze lunch at a village tavern.
• Taste the flavors of Cyprus with a foodie guide
• Meet local farmers and producers
• Visit a traditional lacemaking workshop in Lefkara village
• Includes food and wine samples plus a hearty lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Tastings of traditional products at each stop
- Lunch - We'll enjoy a traditional meze lunch in a quaint tavern
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine & Beer is included with lunch
- All tasting and entrance fees
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
- Entry/Admission - Troodos Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Pano Lefkara
- Entry/Admission - Ktima Christoudia Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cyprus Taste Tours - Nicosia, Ledras, Nicosia, Cyprus
Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
On this day tour you’ll be driven around carefully selected villages to visit 5 traditional product workshops to taste a variety of Cypriot delicacies. You’ll learn about the sourcing of ingredients, the making process and the traditions linked to the products. You'll experience foods such as halloumi, honey, wine, traditional sweets and more*.
Pass By: Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
We'll pick you up from a Nicosia location of your choice (within the Republic of Cyprus ). Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out - we'll make the most of your time with us and take you on a bespoke journey through Cyprus villages. Established in 2011 - we're confident we know all the best spots and we never stop exploring! We're all fully trained in the traditional foods and wine of the island and you'll be sure to receive a professional, 5 star experience. When booking with Cyprus Taste Tours - you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
We'll tour the Troodos mountain villages for a full day of foodie fun!
*We keep our tours authentic by visiting true locals and because these local villagers are busy with every day life - we cannot guarantee which stops we'll be including... However you can be sure that you'll visit 5 fantastic places within the Troodos mountain villages and experience a foodie day out like no other!
Some of the possible spots are listed below but others cannot be found on Tripadvisor and will not appear on the list.
All applicable entrance fees, tastings and lunch costs are included in the price.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Pano Lefkara, Cyprus
We'll stop off in Lefkara village to see try traditional sweets, see the village ladies making lace and explore the sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kato Dhrys, Kato Dhrys, Larnaka District
You'll visit 5 destinations during your day out with Cyprus Taste Tours
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vavatsinia, Cyprus
Along the way we’ll stop at a village tavern to enjoy an authentic meze lunch – a spread of delicious Cypriot dishes. Any applicable entrance fees, tasting fees, door-to-door transport, meze lunch with bottled water and one local drink (beer, wine, soft drink) are all included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ktima Christoudia Winery, 6, Ayiou Mina Road, Larnaca 4414 Cyprus
We'll visit a family winery making traditional Cyprus wines
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Choirokoitia, Choirokoitia, Larnaka District
We'll explore the mountain countryside of the Larnaca district
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Nicosia location (within the Republic of Cyprus) including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.