Week from Prague: Rambling through the Bohemian Paradise (self-guided)
Explore sandstone rock labyrinths, amazing rock cities, baroque châteaux, rock castle ruins and wooden cottages. Spend a holiday in a UNESCO listed geopark. View the picturesque Bohemian countryside, peaceful pine forests and meadows.
You will walk from hotel to hotel with detailed route description. Easy walking lightweight without a heavy suitcase. Well marked path, nonstop phone assistance. Best hotels in the region (one former castle). Climatic zones suitable for walking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation in *** hotels – double room with shower, WC and TV
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Walking tour - a detailed description of the route in English incl. tourist maps
- luggage transfer during the whole stay in the Bohemian Paradise
- non-stop contact by phone with English speaking person from our travel company
- timetables from Prague to the Bohemian Paradise and from the Bohemian Paradise to Prague
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Prachovske skaly rocks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transfers to region and back are extra charged
- accommodation in *** or **** hotel in the center of Prague
- Bohemian Paradise expresses a unique harmony of natural beauty and various landscape with valuable little rock castle ruins and folk architecture in an UNESCO Geopark. Pass narrow corridors of rock cities, interesting rock labyrinths and splendid viewing points.
Bohemian Paradise is a picturesque region situated 90 kilometres north of the Prague capital and is included in the UNESCO category list of geoparks. It is an excellent opportunity to spend your holiday discovering beautiful natural environments and history as you pass through narrow corridors of rock cities, interesting rock labyrinths and splendid viewing points while also visiting little rock castles ruins. You will go along well-marked tourist paths. The length of the 1-day route is 10 to 26 kilometres. There is also a possibility to modify the route for bikers. The cosy hotel room and nice stuff prepared to realize your wish will be award on every day of your stay here in the Bohemian Paradise. The luggage transfer is ensured during your stay in Bohemian Paradise.
After your arrival to the Czech Republic, you could choose private transfer to the destination or you could go by public transport to get to the region. In hotel will be your package with route description. You will spend rest of the day in Jičín. Walking route starts next day.
Your package with maps and route description will be waiting for you at your first hotel.
Departure Point :Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
- Pardubice Airport, Pražská 179, Popkovice, 530 06 Pardubice, Czechia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Recommended from mid-April to end of October
- Most colourful during September
- Flowering trees you can see in spring
- Level is medium
- Route is well-marked
- Your package with maps and route description will be waiting for you at your first hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You are privately walking through nature. Hotels are sanitized.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.