Weekend in Georgia - Delicious Georgian Wine and unforgettable folk Dance
During the tour You will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the rich history and unique medieval architecture of Tbilisi. Within the project of "Check in Georgia 2018" you can attend the grand concert of the legendary National Ballet of Georgia "Sukhishvili".
You can also visit the "City of Love" – Sighnaghi; The museum complex Tsinandali, degustate georgian wines from Chavchavadze's historic cellar and cook churchkhela with your own hands.
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- I Day: Trasnfer from airport to the Hotel
II Day: Tbilisi – Mtskheta - Tbilisi(concert of national ballet of Georgia)
• Jvari Monastery – VI century monument, built on the eastern side of Mtskheta, close to the confluence of Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, on the top of a rocky mountain
• Svetitskhoveli – XI century monument, a place where Jesus mantle is buried.
• Metekhi Church of the St. Mary - one of the oldest among the churches built
• Rike Park – is the modern park in the center of Tbilisi. The park was opened on May 26 2010, on Independence Day of Georgia.
• Waterfall Leghvtakhevi – located of the territory of the Botanical Garden, waterfall height is 22 meter.
• Abanotubani - the bathing area is the oldest part of Tbilisi.
Mosque, Synagogue, Saint George Church-Surb Gevorg, ( Armenian Church ) Polish Roman Catholic Church, Sioni Cathedral, Patriarch Residence, Anchiskhati Church. - Tbilisi has been historically known for religious tolerance.
• Sukhishvili - The Georgian National Ballet was the first professional state dance company in Georgia. Founded by Iliko Sukhishviliand Nino Ramishvili in 1945, it was initially named as the Georgian State Dance Company. Thanks to this company the Georgian national dancing and music has become known in many parts of the world.
III Day: Sighnaghi – Bodbe - Tsinandali – Tbilisi
• Sighnaghi - “The City of Love”, overlooks the Allazani valley and opens to visitors the magnificent view of the Great Caucasus mountains.
• Bodbe - The Monastery of Nino and Kakheti Episcopal center. This is the place where
St. Nino died and was buried. St. Nino preached Christianity in Georgia. ( IVth)
• Tsinandali - a village in Kakheti, noted for the estate and its historic winery which once belonged to the 19th-century aristocratic poet Alexander Chavchavadze (1786–1846).
Departure Point :The Hotel located in Tbilisi.
Departure Time :On Friday: Airport - Tbilisi. On Saturday: Tbilisi - Mtskheta -Tbilisi On Sunday: Tbilisi-Kakheti-Tbilisi(Airport)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.