WeGuide Knossos palace
At WeGuide Knossos palace we make an affordable skip-the-Line walking tour for everyone by offering you the option of purchasing a single seat on a shared tour!
Visit the Mythical Palace of Knossos of King Minos and Labyrinth home to the Minotaur. Book online your full tour package (Live tour Guide + Ticket + Transfer) for Knossos palace. Join our small group (up to 8 pax) Walking tour at Knossos palace with a Licensed Tourist Guide.
Get the chance to pre-Buy on-line your entrance ticket and Skip-The-Line, entry. We provide also transfer to the palace of Knossos for easy access (If option selected).
Choose the best tour starting time for you to visit the Knossos palace.
Use the same ticket to enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion later (Valid for three days).
During warm days, please wear walking shoes and bring sunscreen, a hat and water (NOTE: During high season (June-September) best time to visit - less crowd, less heat - after 5:00 pm )
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - WeGuide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WeGuide, 44, Knossos Ave, Heraklion, Crete 71306 Greece
Visit the Mythical Palace of Knossos of King Minos and Labyrinth home to the Minotaur
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :WeGuide.gr, Knossos 714 09, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meeting point: Main Entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the Ticket Office (Skip-the-Line Entry). Meet and greet, our check-in operator, with the “WeGuide.gr – Meeting Point” logo.If you book the option with transfer see below our pickup points or Hotels (NOTE: we provide pickup/dropoff service ONLY in Heraklion city)Address: Meeting point: Main Entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the Ticket Office (Skip-the-Line Entry). Meet and greet, our check-in operator, with the “WeGuide.gr – Meeting Point” logo.If you book the option with transfer please check our pickup points or Hotels (NOTE: we provide pickup/dropoff service ONLY in Heraklion city)Dates: See Availability
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We kindly remind you that the tour you booked is a shared one. It starts at the mentioned time and can not be delay for any reason. Our check in begins 15 minutes prior the starting time of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety measures in place: Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow. Recommended time between 3pm and 5pm in the afternoon; though the Palace in the summer stays open to 8pm .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.