Wehrhahn line leadership
Discover the individual characters of the 6 stations
"Art and Magic in a German Metro" - this is how the New York Times describes this spectacular subway line
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute guided tour
What's excluded :
- Subway ticket which is required for the tour (price level A3)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pempelforter Straße, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
The new Wehrhahn line is one of the special attractions of the city of Düsseldorf. The design concept for the six underground stations was developed by network architects Darmstadt and the artists Heike Klussmann (Pempelforter Straße), Ursula Damm (Schadowstraße), Ralf Brög (Heinrich-Heine-Allee), Thomas Stricker (Benrather Straße), Manuel Franke (Graf-Adolf-Platz) and Enne Haehnle (Kirchplatz) developed and implemented together with the engineers.
Each station has an individual character that has painterly, sculptural, interactive, tonal or geometric qualities. The route itself was realized as an underground space continuum, similar to a snake that expands at every station.
"Art and Magic in a German Metro" - this is how the New York Times describes this spectacular subway line.
The six new underground stations are reached by underground: Pempelforter Straße / Schadowstraße / Heinrich-Heine-Allee / Benrather Straße / Graf-Adolf-Platz / Kirchplatz (end)
Departure Point :Oststraße 1, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Kirchplatz, 40217 Düsseldorf, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.