Welcome Rome Semi private walking tour
Start your holiday in Rome with a tour that gives you a general overview of the city, history, traditions, main squares but at the same time a tour where you can learn how to move, what to do and the secrets known only by locals!
Rome is a magnificent city but sometimes it can discourage tourists due to its size and the number of sights to visit, for this reason, we have decided to offer this tour that will help you learn more about Rome, what it offers and where to go…When in Rome, do as the Romans do! On this introductory walking tour, discover attractions such as the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain. Your guide sheds light on Rome’s famous landmarks, with helpful tips on how and when to best visit them. This tour is not just about the history of Rome it is also an opportunity to get suggestions on getting around the city, where to eat, where to do some shopping and get the most from your trip in Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from the hotel
- drop off in Navona Square
- Live Guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Navona Square has been defined during the fifteenth century, the Baroque-style Piazza Navona is one of the most charming and popular squares in Rome.
The square is built on the former ‘’Stadium of Domitian’’, a horseshoe-shaped arena for foot races built in the 1st century AD. In the square there are three magnificent fountains - Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, the Fontana del Moro, and the Fontana del Nettuno.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Trevi Fountain is the most beautiful and most spectacular fountain in Rome. There is also a curious tradition regarding the Trevi Fountain. It is said that if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the water, you will be sure to return to Rome!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Spagna, Rome Italy
Piazza di Spagna, at the bottom of the Spanish Steps, is one of the most famous squares in Rome. It owes its name to the Palazzo di Spagna, seat of the Embassy of Spain to the Holy See. Nearby is the famed Column of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. In the middle of the square is the famous Fontana della Barcaccia, dating to the beginning of the baroque period, sculpted by Pietro Bernini and his son, the more famous Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Pantheon is without any doubt one of the best preserved ancient monuments in Rome. It is a wonderful example of the reutilization from a Christian perspective of a sacred building consecrated to all Gods. It stands in the heart of the ancient Campus Martius, in one of the lowest parts of Rome, and its imposing facade dominates the southern side of Piazza della Rotonda. In 1870 the Pantheon became the shrine of the kings of Italy and hosts the mortal remains of Victor Emanuel the Second, Humbert the First and Margaret of Savoy and also Raffaello Sanzio, the supreme artist of the Renaissance, is buried in the Pantheon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for all the accomodation within the Aurelian walls
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.