Welcome to Bath Short Walking Tour
This is a welcome tour designed to give you an overview of Bath's rich history, orientate you around this World Heritage City, whilst offering some recommendations to get you started and make the most of your visit. A short tour, just 50 minutes, ideal for families, those who are short on time and first time visitors. The savvy guides will not leave you in the past, offering an insiders view on what is hot in Bath today.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, given the short nature of this tour there will not been any internal visits. These can be explored later in your own time.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
We will give you an overview of the Abbey and the history of Bath so you can return after the tour and view at your own pace. But this tour is also about you finding your way around.
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
You will get great views from the outside of the Roman Baths but we recommend you come back visit separately and allow between 1 and 2 hours. This tour is all about giving you a flavour of Bath so you can maximise your stay.
Pass By: The Forum, St James Parade 1a Forum Buildings, Bath BA1 1UG England
Here about the last super cinema before TV arrived. We have a few spot you will not find on other tours but are all part of Baths rich past. Do you want to find out where the witches were burned ?
Pass By: Thermae Bath Spa, Hetling Pump Room Hot Bath Street Hetling Pump Room, Bath BA1 1SJ England
Here about the ancient spas and the new Thermae Spa which drove the popularity of Bath through time.
Pass By: Crystal Palace, 10-11 Abbey Green, Bath BA1 1NW England
The tour is not all about history and we will give you plenty of recommendations to help you enjoy your time in Bath.
Pass By: Sally Lunn's Museum, 4 North Parade Passage, Bath BA1 1NX England
Sally Lunn maybe the oldest bakery but we will be telling you about the best places today as well as the history.
Pass By: Queens Square, It's actually Queen Square. Only one Queen., Bath England
The first major development outside the old city wall (which we will show you) but that's not the end of the story!
Pass By: Beau Nash Bath, Bath BA1 2LN Brock Street, Bath BA1 2LN England
Bath had some colourful characters, so hear about the 'dandy' Beau Nash and the others who had a plan for Bath !
Departure Point :Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA, UK
Return Detail :Fudge Kitchen Ltd - Bath, 10 Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1LY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival - please be on time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.