Welcome to Ennis Walking Tour with Irish Cultural Experience
A small-group walking tour of Ennis interludes with a 45-minute local and national cultural experience where patrons will learn all about the Gaelic language, try out Hurling & Gaelic Football (sports played on the island for over 4,000 years) and a traditional sing along.
This tour sets you up brilliantly for the rest of your time spent in Ireland and will have you feeling like a local in no time!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Authentic Irish Experience' workshop
- Experienced and local guide
- Guided tour
- Irish Product Bucket List' (a list of Irish products you must try before leaving Ireland)
What's excluded :
- Items purchased in Coffee Shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daniel O'Connell Monument, O'Connell Street, Ennis Ireland
Our local guide will meet you beside the large Daniel O'Connell Monument located in the centre of Ennis. The tour will begin with the story of this huge statue before strolling onwards to the next stop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Daniel O'Connell Monument, O'Connell Street, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Old Ground Hotel Ennis, O'Connell Street, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 WDX2, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours conducted in English
- Tours can be altered to suit all levels of English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.