West bank tour
This tour can be shared for less price if the number of travelers is more than 1 traveler .
It is unique because of our commitment toward all our travelers .
Our great organizing skills .
Our knowledgeable tour guides .
Our good drivers , clean and air-conditioned cars .
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide in the mentioned languages .
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tickets of the mentioned sites are Not Included .
- Extra tombs and sites are Not Included .
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Its the magnificent memorial temple of the king Ramses ||| , one of the best preserved temples in Egypt with its beautifully decorated walls and amazingly deep carvings .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
The hidden tombs of Egypt's Noble men during the New Kingdom time is one of the most famous and interesting sites on the west bank , with its beautifully carved and colored walls .
You will be able to see three of the most famous tombs in the site .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
One of the best preserved sites on the west bank , where the men responsible for cutting and decorating the tombs of Egypt's New Kingdom Pharaohs lived with their families , and decorated their own tombs .
You will be able to see three tombs and a small temple that belonged to the ptolemaic .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our travelers up from their hotels , airport , train or bus station within Luxor city , east and west banks of Luxor .Once they confirm their booking we contact them and we send the tour guide to pick them up with a sign that has the name of the traveler on .Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our staff and travelers is a priority for us . We provide our travelers , guides , and drivers with face masks . We keep social distance between the travelers and the guides . We make sure that our vehicles are sanitized after every use .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.