West Bank trip in Luxor
See the highlights of West Banks of the Nile. Explore the city's magnificent temples, tombs, and monuments in the company of an Egyptologist guide. Includes visits to the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and Karnak Temple.
the qualifide tour guide Saladino is the chairman.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- guiding ,transportation,bottel of water during the trip ,taxis
What's excluded :
- entrance fee &tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile's West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous powerful queen of Egypt Queen Hatshepsut
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.