West Bay Sightseeing Tour Plus Seven Mile Beach Visit
Familiarize yourself with the some of the major landmarks and attractions of the Cayman Islands on this 4-hour inexpensive guided tour. Fill your day with fun and memorable activities!
Groups larger that 15 may opt to private. Please contact customer support for pricing.
Groups larger that 11 may opt to private. Please contact customer support for pricing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and snacks (available to purchase)
- Lounge chairs & umbrellas (available to rent)
- Water sports (available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuga Duty Free, Port Authority Building, George Town Grand Cayman
sample some of the local rums and world famous rum cakes [souvenir shops, bathrooms and free wifi are available].
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Camana Bay, 10 Market Street, 772 Grand Cayman
capture the beautiful of this exclusive waterfront development as we drive through [photo opportunity and free wifi available].
Pass By: Old Homestead, West Bay Road West Bay Grand Cayman
one of the oldest family homes standing on the Island built over 200 years ago [photo opportunity]
Stop At: Hell, West Bay Grand Cayman
a must see rock formation dating back millions of years, the impressive layout, color and story behind it will blow your mind away. The site is also home for the Island's first post office [photo opportunity, souvenir shops and bathrooms are available].
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman, Northwest Road, West Bay KY1-1300 Grand Cayman
watch dolphins in full action Inside this beautiful sunny marine paradise with cozy and ecological facilities to make every visitor feel comfortable [photo opportunity, souvenir shops, bathrooms and free wifi are available]. *opt Turtle Farm - add'l fee apply
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman
spend a full hour enjoying the sun and beach facilities of the world famous 7-Mile beach club [showers, bathroom, changing room, bar, restaurant, lounge chairs, water sports and free wifi are available].
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :North Terminal, 31 Harbour Dr, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up available from the Margaritaville Beach Resort (lobby) at 8:40 am. If you miss the pickup at Margaritaville Beach Resort, please head to the cruise port (North Terminal) on Harbour Drive, George Town.Important: The tour starts at 9am and we will NOT delay the tour bus because of someone running late. Please get there early!Ports
- George Town Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring sunblock and dry towels
- You should bring spending cash (USD) and a camera. Visa and MasterCard are also accepted
- Grand Cayman is a tender port, please disembark as early as possible to avoid missing your tour. You may request "priority tender" on-board your ship
- On arrival to the cruise port, look for the "AMVIVO" sign located at the gazebo next to the North Terminal. You may ask a port staff for assistance if necessary
- Check-in will start at 8:40 AM
- Tour operates on local Island time not ship's time
- If your ship dock's somewhere other than George Town, please take a cab over to meeting location downtown
- If you arrive to the meeting location too early and don't see anyone from Amvivo do not panic, there are shops and free Wifi spots within 100 feet from the meeting point where you can wait around and kill time.
- If you have a car, parking is available behind the Bayshore Mall in George Town
- This tour is not recommended for cruise passengers with departure time 1pm (local time) or earlier
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.