West Herzegovina Full Day Wine and Food Experience from Mostar
It will be a real pleasure to indulge in famous wine tasting together with locally prepared specialties of the Herzegovinian cuisine. This is the top offer on your “wine route” through Herzegovina. On the route you will taste famous wines of Zilavka and Blatina. These are two best-known types of wine of Herzegovina. Enjoy the simple village ambiance and preserved environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off (only in Mostar)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Get a true taste of Herzegovina region on this full-day wine and food tour departing from Mostar. Your guide will lead the way to the heart of vineyards, known for its red and white wines and breathtaking scenery. Visit two wineries, sipping and swirling Zilavka and Blatina, and tasting homemade specialties. On the way to the wineries you will make a short photo stop.
Winery Nuic is located in south-western part of Herzegovina, in village Crnopod, settled between Međugorje and Ljubuški, where is most common cultivation of indigenous varieties Žilavka and Blatina. History of ‘Vinogradi Nuic’ begins in 2004, when extremely beautiful location Orlovac has been cultivated. Over 30 000 vines have been planted on the rocky red soil, covering 7 hectares of the land. Along with the indigenous varieties Zilavka and Blatina, there also has been planted Bena and Krkošija, then Trnjak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alicante Bouschet and Plavac Mali.
* Included wine tasting
The Ostojic family have reached a pinnacle in wine making by cultivating knowledge and dedication for generations. The climate in Herzegovina, along with the stony soil and sun, provides perfect conditions for the growing and cultivation of the best grape varieties, with Brotnjo leading, where the best Herzegovina vineyards, famous for its grapes and wine for centuries, are situated.
* Included lunch at winery restaurant
Learn - A crash course in Herzegovina wine regions, history, varietals, characteristics, and styles
Experience - Taste the wide range of wines, theme by theme, at tasting cellars
Drink - A curated selection of fine, carefully chosen wine
Eat - A selection of local artisan cheese and ham - to accompany your tasting
Departure Point :Mostar central meeting point
Departure Time :10:00 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- 80 km round-tour trip
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.