West Maui & Molokai Helicopter Tour with Oceanfront Landing
Soar over West Maui and Molokaʻi on this 75 minute helicopter tour which includes an amazing Oceanfront Landing in Kahakuloa.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Take off from the heliport and over the ridges of West Maui. Continue across the Pailolo channel to the island of Molokai to explore the tallest sea cliffs, rainforest and waterfalls. Coming back you will then land at Air Maui’s private oceanfront landing location on the North shore of Maui to take in the views. Then flight will then continue across the West Maui Mountains and back to the heliport.
Departure Point :1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :Morning Departure (8am-12pm) 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Afternoon Departure (1pm-4pm) 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Friday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- Not wheelchair Accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.