West Maui Snorkeling Experience by Boat from Ka'anapali
Join us for a 4.5 hour snorkeling tour! Swim with turtles, see beautiful reef fish, and look for dolphins! All equipment is provided, along with delicious catering from local restaurant 'Down the Hatch'. Every seat on the boat has shade, personal storage, and there is a bathroom on-board. Come out with us and experience an amazing Maui adventure! Close to Lahaina, Kaanapali, Napili, Kahului, Kapalua.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Breakfast - Excellent locally baked banana bread
- Lunch - Delicious Locally Catered Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We do not provide alcoholic beverages, however you are welcome to bring your own. Glass containers are not allowed.
Starting from Ka'anapali Beach, Maui, we will take you to at least 2 of West Maui's best snorkeling spots. Swimming with sea turtles happens on almost every tour!
Along the way you will enjoy food and drinks, snorkel lessons, and a guide in the water at each stop.
The possibility to see dolphins (year round) and whales (Dec.-April) is always exciting and we are happy to detour to spend some time with these amazing animals!
Enjoy our full service tour as our experienced crew takes care of you and teaches you about the wildlife in Hawaii.
• Honolua Bay, Maui, HI
• Maui, Maui, Hawaii
Departure Point :2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should be physically capable of climbing 3 vertical stairs to load boat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests may get wet when beach-loading onto the boat
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- High use area's of the boat are sanitized throughout the duration of the trip. Snorkel gear is thoroughly sanitized according to CDC guidelines, additionally a new snorkel mouthpiece is available for guests upon request. All food is passed to guests. (NO BUFFET STYLE FOOD)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.