West Oahu Private Cruise with Dolphin Watching
Exclusive private cruise for up to 20 guests on a 40 passenger catamaran boat ideal for parties and anniversaries.
An Impressive Watching Experience with Wild Dolphins at the West Coast of Oahu.
Learning about the ecosystem of wild animals (dolphins, sea turtles, etc.).
Visiting natural, cultural and historical sites in Hawaii (Waianae Mountains, etc.).
Includes snack and drinks and you can bring your own alcohols and food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional shuttle services $ 30
Exclusive private cruise for up to 20 guests on a 40 passenger catamaran boat on the beautiful west side of Oahu.
Great for parties and anniversaries!
Cruise the beautiful West Coast of O’ahu, searching for wild dolphins.
Enjoy this comfortable and smooth ride on our two hull catamaran, for a breathtaking view of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West Oahu, find the wild dolphins pods swimming gracefully in small or large groups. Always remember to keep a distance from the wild dolphins as you enjoy seeing them in the wild, you can also enjoy look forward to seeing for Hawaiian green turtles, tropical island fish and other rare wild sea creatures. And during the winter months you have the amazing opportunity to watch the humpback whales playfully swim along O'ahu's awesome West Coast.
Departure Point :Waianae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, we have stopped swimming in the ocean. You can now enjoy wild dolphins and sea life from the boat.
- We will serve water, drinks and light snacks only, so please bring your own food and alcohol on board as needed.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not able to operate shuttle services at full capacity. Therefore, shuttle services are optional an additional charge at the moment. Please request shuttle services upon reservation if required
- Due to the COVID-19 regulations, all boat tours are currently limited to 50% capacity (Up to 20 guests).
- Please fully understand the tour conditions under COVID-19 restrictions, before making a reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not able to operate shuttle services at full capacity. Therefore, shuttle services are optional an additional charge of $ 30 at the moment. Please request shuttle services upon reservation if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.