West Panama Agro-Exploration
Many travelers have come to us with the question “What does Panama Produce and Where?”. We have designed this Experience as a better answer where you can have a first-hand experience. Curious to know more about Panama than just the Canal, this agro-tour was designed to match your interest in knowing more about Panama, it is unique and just 1 hour 30 minutes away from the capital of Panama. It is a highly enriching Experience about what we do grow locally, season and harvest time, type of techniques and technology that the farmers use.
Exploration of the farm, this include trekking activities in one of the trails, the river caimito, cattle can be seen in the surrounding.
Additional activities, ride a horse, relaxing on a hammock, swimming in the pool. Enjoy the delicious meal prepared by the locals.
Minimum / Maximum Participants:
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Chorrera, La Chorrera, Panama Province
We visit the Family Farm in Chorrera, West of Panama
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-upWe pick up from all hotels in Bella vista, San Francisco, Obarrio, Casco Antiguo, Via Espana, Via Argentina, Cangrejo and even In the outskirt of the city in Playa bonita.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- • You should bring any face protective item that you are comfortable with wearing, for additional protection and to meet health protocols. • We encourage tours participants to minimize contact with other people that are not part of their group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.