West Salalah, Al Mughsail Beach, White Beach, Frankincense Tree (Half day Tour)
West salalah tour is natural tour , At the beginning you visit Ayn Razat beautiful natural spring water, Then drive to the Mughsail beach which is outlined by sculptured cliffs and blow holes, formed into the limestone rocks. Also have look at the Marnif cave, visit the nearby lagoon which is home for flamingos. Before returning to Salalah you drive thereafter continue along the ‘Hair-pin-bend’ road towards western border of Oman to visit the Frankincense trees growing in their natural habitat .
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Mughsail Beach, Salalah Oman
Beach with white sand and surrounding by cliffs, enjoy the beauty of its surrounding rocks and scenic nature
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Frankincense Trail, Salalah Oman
Frankincense trees growing in their natural habitat .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.