West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour
The water is crystal clear and calm, the sand soft and white, and the sunsets truly majestic. Beaches surrounded by palm trees and adorned with beautiful blue skies. Visit the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse and the Salinas natural salt deposit pools at the southwestern tip of Puerto Rico, at the town of Cabo Rojo. Take in the sun at Playa Sucia and lay back for 2 to 3 hours; and, enjoy one of the best gastronomic experiences in the island with fresh local ingredients dished and daily seafood from the west coast. Driving time from San Juan to Cabo Rojo approximately 2 hours.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valle de Turabo, San Juan, 00926, Puerto Rico
See and hear the legend of La India Dormida and learn about the most important valley in Puerto Rico.
Stop At: Faro Los Morrillos, Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico
Explore the pristine Fish and Wildlife Refuge of Cabo Rojo. Venture into the trails along the breathtaking views from the coastal cliffs surrounding the Faro Los Morrillos. Truly some of the most amazing views of the natural landscape of Cabo Rojo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Playa Sucia, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Mistakenly called Playa Sucia, enjoy the beautiful Playuela beach with great views of the wonders that Bahía Sucia is. Calm waters and great sunlight provide a great spot to sunbathe and take advantage of calm waters to dip in. The horizon, as well as the lighthouse, in your background.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boquerón, Cabo Rojo 00623, Puerto Rico
Visit the wonderful and popular Poblado de Boquerón, a small village in Cabo Rojo. Enjoy quietly the relaxed town and beautiful setting right next to the water and enjoy local shops, bars and small food vendors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Real, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Pass by the local fishing village of Puerto Real and have a look at the local life and laid back essence of the West. Experience stops at a few local restaurants/bars along the way to live like a local.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Joyuda, Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico
On the way back go through the wild own of Joyuda and experience the start of a beautiful West side sunset. Stopping at a local restaurant for a great gastronomical adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for any doubts about your location and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.