Western Australia Rally Car 16 Laps Drive and Ride
What a rush! Get behind the wheel yourself driving two different Turbo rallycars, then buckle up for the hotlap of a lifetime at the hands of one of our experienced instructors. You just need to arrive and and be prepared for the thrills! The rally track is located at Bakers Hill, 73 kilometres east of Perth.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from the rally track
After a short briefing and demonstration from your Instructor, you will take the wheel TWICE in 2 different cars taking on our Special dirt Rally course.
With a rally driving professional instructor beside you, you’ll be shown the techniques which, in addition to getting the most out of these high-performance rally driving vehicles on the day, will also make your everyday driving safer and more enjoyable. Finally, to top off the rally driving course, you’ll be strapped into the co-driver's seat and taken for an exciting rally hot lap blast by one of our professional rally drivers, and these guys don't hold back!
Departure Point :Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face covering balaclavas supplied
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.