Western Tenerife Cruise with Lunch and Open Bar
Laze in the sun on a half-day cruise around Tenerife’s glorious western coastline, and see the Cliffs of Los Gigantes, unspoiled scenery, marine life and more! Aboard the deluxe 'Freebird One' catamaran, make the most of Tenerife’s toasty temperatures from the sun deck, or relax in the cool lower-deck lounge while enjoying unlimited drinks and a buffet. A compulsory cool-off swim at idyllic Masca Bay is also included on the route. Includes a visit to the famous Los Gigantes Cliffs and Masca Bay.
The 3 hour sailing does not take you as far as Los Gigantes however is an amazing time out. Drinks and snacks included. Smart professional crew who will make your day out special. Whales and Dolfin watching which is a treat as they are free and on occasions like to swim up to boats for a little play around. Truly amazing.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by catamaran
- Snacks - snacks are available for the 3hr sailing
- Lunch - chicken paella or salad. 4.5hr sailing only
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Gigantes, Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Canary Islands
You can choose to go on your own or travel by air-conditioned coach from your southern Tenerife hotel to a marina on the western coast of the island. Meet your friendly crew, and then board the deluxe Freebird One catamaran, a spacious, open-top boat with lower-deck lounge that offers a tranquil relaxation space away from the midday heat.
As you leave the marina behind, stretch out on a sun lounger and bask in the glorious sunshine. Tenerife’s western coastline is postcard perfect, and its untamed shores are often considered as the island’s most scenic area. Gaze at the sparkling waves dancing around the boat, and treat yourself with a drink from the onboard bar. Chilled Champagne, wine, beer and soda are available, and the amount included is unlimited throughout your cruise.
In no time at all, the towering Cliffs of Los Gigantes (Acantilados de Los Gigantes) slip into view, plunging from a great height down to the white-topped breakers of the Atlantic. Have your camera ready to capture photos of some of Europe’s tallest cliffs — aptly translated as ‘cliffs of the giants’ — surrounded by starkly beautiful black-sand beaches: an iconic Canarian sight. Dolphins and seabirds are often spotted around the area, so keep looking out for the marine life as you cruise.
Continue to Masca Bay to cool off with a refreshing dip in the ocean, and discover the landscapes lying beneath the sea. If the water doesn’t tempt you, simply stay aboard the Freebird One to work on your tan or cool down in the shade of the air-conditioned lounge.
A buffet featuring a selection of cold food, such as chicken paella or salad, is also available for you to enjoy while on board.
From Masca Bay, cruise back to the marina where your air-conditioned coach awaits, ready to take you back to your hotel in southern Tenerife.
The 3hr sailing does not go as far as Masca and Lunch consists of sandwiches. Drinks are included. This is still an amazing day out.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Av. de Colón, 11, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We do not pick up in Santa Cruz areas or rural areas in Tenerife.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Sun lotion is recomended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Swim suits and towels recomended if you would like to take advantage of swim time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Results of not wearing a face mask may result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.