Western Water Park, Entrance tickets
As the name suggests, the park is themed to resemble the Wild West of Buffalo Bill and the boys. There are three sections, each offering its own inimitable activities. This is a water park like no other.
Prove your mettle at the Kamikaze Star with its 30 metre drop, which will definitely get your adrenalin going and have you heart in your mouth. Then you have ago on the 260 metre-long Mega Slide, where you’ll have the adventure of a lifetime as you speed along in our rafts with your family or friends. You’ll be screaming out loud when you get sucked into the Tornado or the four Diablo slides. You can also have on go on new slides such as the Boomerang.
The park has something for all the family; your children will have the time of their lives at the zones specially designed for them. And when you need a rest from all the excitement, you can relax and lie down in the shade of a beach umbrella and enjoy our beautifully landscaped gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Western Water Park
What's excluded :
- Visit: Western Water Park, Cala Figuera to Sa Porrasa Road, 07182 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca Spain
Take the plunge with a wet and wild day of rip-roaring fun at Western Water Park , where gravity-defying experiences are guaranteed.
Departure Point :Western Water Park, Cala Figuera to Sa Porrasa Road, 07182 Magaluf, Calvia, Majorca Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.