Westerplatte - Monument and Museum of the II World War
We pick you up from your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment or each place you want and take you to the Westerplatte to show you the place where started II World War. You will see monument on Westerplatte, armory and ruins of barracks and exhibiton of photographies.
If you want, the driver can accompany you while sightseeing or will wait for you.
After the tour, the driver will take you to your Hotel / Hostel /Apartment or to a place of your choice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- At 4:45 a.m. on 1st of September 1939 the Second World War began. In spite of being overwhemingly by the Germans, air bombed and shelled by the battleship Schleswig-Holstein Polish soldiers withstood thirteen assaults.
There was an enclave in the area of the Free City of Gdańsk, as well as the Military Transit Depot - Westerplatte, a monument and symbol before German aggression. Monument to the Defenders of the Coast, guardhouse, ruins and the historic battlefield on Westerplatte during World War II with a driver who will pick you up from the hotel / apartment at 11:30 and after ~ 2 hours drive to the indicated place.
If you speak English poorly, you can take part in this tour with a German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish translator with us for an additional fee.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Price includes two-way trip.Airports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Stena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :Westerplatte - Monument and Museum of the II World War 11/15/2019 - 10/24/2021
Language translator 12/1/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.