Westfjords Strandir Adventure
Quiet isolation and magnificent scenery make the “Strandir” area among the most attractive places in the country. Here you can hear the real sound of nature. Just you, the birds, the roaring ocean blended with the soothing sound of the many waterfalls and rivers.
• Possibility to see humpbacks in Hólmavík fjord.
• Relax in Krossneslaug swimming pool by the ocean and soak in the tranquillity
• WOW on the nature all around
• Photographing the spectacular landscape
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Krossneslaug
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erpsstaðir Creamery, Búðardalur, Iceland
A dairy farm in the Northwest of Iceland which is best known for their ice cream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borgarbraut 4, Hólmavík, Iceland
The largest settlement in Strandir and serves as a centre of commerce for the county. Here you also find the museum of Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Djupavik, Djúpavík's old herring factory, Djúpavík, Iceland
Ghostlike village where hundreds of people lived during the golden “herring” age. An abandoned herring factory along with the rusted remains of Ms. Sudurland bring you back in time and give you an idea of how remote this place truly is.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krossneslaug, Westfjords, Nordurfjordur Iceland
Swimming pool where you can relax in the comfortably warm pool while watching the roaring waves of the North Atlantic. A truly sensational experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Geirsgata 7a, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Down town by the old harbour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.