Westminster Walking Tour & Visit The Tower of London
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!) on a 3 hour walking tour.
After a walking tour of Royal London, enter the Tower of London, steeped in history, and have fun exploring this very old part of London.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Then, step into the Tower of London, where there is an abundance of history, stories and ghosts to be found. Enter at your own peril!
20 sights in 1 tour, together with entry to the Tower of London, all with a friendly London guide (your guide will direct you to the Tower of London but will not enter the attraction with you)
Come and join us on the best London guided tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
- Tower of London Entry Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Spend as long as you would like here!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.