Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Water Park Admission
Enjoy a fun day of waterslides and wave pools at the Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii water park on Oahu. Ride exhilarating waterslides, relax in the wave pool, or take the kids to the interactive children’s play area. Choose a general admission pass, add round-trip hotel transport, or opt for the ultimate package to include transport, a body-boarding session and a BBQ lunch buffet with drinks. This is a great activity that the whole family will enjoy!
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations (if option selected)
- BBQ buffet lunch and unlimited soft drinks (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
What's excluded :
- Da'FlowRider surf simulator (additional cost)
- Food and drinks (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Visit: Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii is a popular 29-acre (12-hectare) water park located in the lush tropical landscape of Kapolei on Oahu, just 20 minutes away from Honolulu. With your admission pass, enjoy a fun day filled with more than 25 rides and attractions that the whole family can enjoy.
Adrenaline addicts and thrill seekers can enjoy slides such as Tornado, which catapults riders through a 130-foot (40-meter) tunnel through swirling, raging waters and down into a splash pool.
The park also features tamer attractions such as the relaxing Kapolei Kooler, a winding lazy river; Water World, an interactive children’s area filled with fountains, water cannons, mini-slides and a dumping bucket; and Hawaiian Waters, a giant wave pool.
Departure Point :20-min from downtown HonoluluHotel pickup and drop-off from select locations (if option selected):Ala Moana Hotel (side entrance, Mahukona Street) - 8:45amHawaii Prince (inside lobby) - 8:50amIlikai Waikiki (Near Flag Pole) at 8:55amSheraton Waikiki Hotel (Bus depot) - 9:05amAmbassador (Namahana Street) - 9:10amStarwood Moana Surfrider (Kalakaua Ave.) - 9:20amHyatt Regency Hotel (Koa Avenue) - 9:25amPacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center outside) - 9:30amWaikiki Beach Marriott Resort (Paoakalani Ave Bus Depot) - 9:35amIhilani (Olani Street entry) - 10:20amAulani Resort & Spa (Front Entrance) - 10:25amKo Olina Beach Club(Waipahe Place entry) - 10:30amReturn Bus leaves at 3:30 PM sharp
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.