wetravelcasablanca - Casablanca valley Full-Day tour
Its beautiful landscapes, inviting vineyards, unique climate, and excellent wine are just a few of the reasons why wetravelcasablanca. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Casablanca Valley Wine Route
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casablanca Valley Wine Route, Casablanca Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we make our way through the Santiago and Curacaví valleys towards the Casablanca valley, one of Chile’s most famous wine valleys, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine in the region. This valley alone boasts 16 major vineyards and is traditionally known for having some of the best –if not the best- white wine in the country.
In Casablanca you will find a variety of full-bodied whites and expressive reds and be able to taste a few of the valley’s signature strains, such as Syrah, Merlot, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and the fruity Carménère. We will be stopping at several vineyards along the tour, giving you a chance to take in the beauty of the valley and learn about what makes the wine in Casablanca so unique, and the stages of production from grape picking to bottling, before sampling wine at each one of our stops.
After the tour we will be taking a scenic route that offers a magnificent view of the valley and a chance for great photography as we make our way back to Santiago, where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.