wetravelelyeso - El Yeso Dam Full-Day tour
Its majestic beauty, breathtaking views, and turquoise waters are just a few of the reasons why wetravelelyeso. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Embalse El Yeso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we head out to El Yeso dam, a reservoir located in the Andes formed by the damming of the Yeso river, part of the Maipo river basin. Once we arrive you will get a chance to go for a walk, and explore as you take in the breathtaking landscape, while the guide sets up a picnic.
Following our visit to El Yeso we will head out for some delicious local cheese empanadas, before stopping at the Chocolate House, after which we will begin our journey back to the city.
This tour offers a truly remarkable panoramic experience and a chance for great photography as we make our way up the mountain taking in the beauty of the Andes Mountains.
Following the tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.