wetravelthecentralcoast - Central coast Full-Day tour
Its unique climate, beautiful mountains, breathtaking views, and quaint towns are just a few of the reasons why wetravelthecebtralcoast. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Museum entry tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Algarrobo, Algarrobo, Valparaiso Region
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we make our way west through the valley of Santiago, as well as other valleys and through the Chilean Coastal Range towards Algarrobo, a beautifully quaint beach town off the Pacific.
Before heading into town, we will make our first stop of the day in Isla Negra, a small nearby town where you will see Nobel Laureate Pablo Neruda’s historic house museum –visit and entry are optional- and take in the unique small-town vibe and amazing landscapes that once served as inspiration for the acclaimed poet. Our second stop of the day will be in El Tabo, another small town in the surrounding area. It is there we will visit the Hidden Forest, a thick forest preserve found not too far from the shoreline. This uniquely dense forest boasts an array of endemic species, wild flowers, native trees and birds, and protected mammals.
(To book a Full-Day tour of Nobel Laureate Pablo Neruda’s three house museums you will find our tour on TripAdvisor or Viator under wetravelneruda’sroute.)
Following our visit to El Tabo, we will head into Algarrobo, where we will go for a walk through a smaller forest before reaching a cliff that provides a breathtaking view of the sea below and a chance for great photography. We will also visit San Alfonso del Mar, a private resort in Algarrobo that has one of the world’s largest swimming pools. San Alfonso del Mar is also where we will be stopping for lunch.
After the tour of the Central Coast, we will be heading back inland to the Casablanca valley, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine of the region, including the famous Carménère.
Following the tasting we will head back to Santiago, where you will dropped back off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.