Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise in St Lucia
Experience the once-in-a-lifetime sight of wild whales and dolphins in their natural environment. Enjoy magnificent views of the West Coast of St Lucia and sip on complimentary rum punch or non-alcoholic beverages on a 3.5 hour cruise. You can search for sperm whales, humpbacks and pilot whales, as well as spinner, spotted, fraser and common dolphins. The friendly and knowledgeable guides will make sure you receive tips on spotting marine mammals in the wild, as well as an informative view of St Lucia's iconic coastline.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water, soft drinks and rum punch
- Local marine expert
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup
The waters surrounding the emerald island of St. Lucia are home to a multitude of marine mammals, including Sperm Whales, Humpback Whales and Pilot Whales, as well as Spinner, Spotted, Fraser and Common Dolphins.
Join our experienced crew as we head out on a 3 - 3½ hour tour to witness these marine mammals in their natural environment.
With a knowledgeable team and a 90% sighting average, our guests are sure to be amazed and educated, as well as receiving an excellent and informative view of St. Lucia’s coastline.
Complimentary rum punch, sodas and bottled water are served on board, and guests are fully briefed on the types of mammals sighted, their habits, and behaviours. Passengers are encouraged to actively participate in spotting, and are giving tips on sighting whales in their natural environment.
• Captain Mike's - Sports Fishing and Whale Watching Tours, Castries St. Lucia
Departure Point :Captain Mike's, Vigie Marina Castries, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick up at the cruise ship docks.Ports
- Castries, St. Lucia
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.