Whale Concert Discovery in Los Cabos
Some enchanted evening, you will hear a stranger in the deep blue sea—a whale calling his soulful song. On Cabo Expeditions’ Whale Concert and sunset tour in our zodiac boat, whale watching takes on a romantic glow. On our cruise, we drop a hydrophone to pick up the poignant whale songs of humpbacks who’ve migrated to Baja to mate. Looking for Cabo whale watching tours that are just a little different and unique? Our Whale Concert is the perfect choice!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip ground transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- 2.5-hour tour listening to the soulful sounds of the whales and celebrating the natural beauty of Baja California Sur as the sun sets over the horizon
- A certified guide
- Wine and cheese, meat and fruit platter
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
We start with a cruise in the beautiful waters of Cabo San Lucas to watch the whales of Baja.
Humpback whales come to Baja from the Arctic to mate in winter. It’s a thrill to suddenly see a huge dark torpedo thrust out of the sea, waving the long white flippers unique to the species, and smack the water with a spectacular bright white splash.
But the humpback story is more than meets the eye: humpbacks are renowned for their heart-rending songs. They can be heard underwater for fathoms.
We’ll drop a hydrophone to pick up the poignant whale songs of humpbacks who’ve migrated to Baja to mate. The song of the humpback whale is a loud, complex series of sounds repeated over and over. The tune changes as it is being sung with all singers in a population singing the same version at any one time. Between seasons, the song evolves, sometimes undergoing subtle changes while other times it’s completely different.
On a clear night, star-gazing can wind up this unique Cabo adventure in whale watching. Stars off Cabo San Lucas glisten like diamonds in the night sky over the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean.
• Marina Puerto Los Cabos, Paseo de los Pescadores, Puerto Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Expeditions, Blvd. Marina s/n Plaza de la Danza Local 6 Centro, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups are provided from major hotel in Los Cabos, if you hotel is not on our route we will set the closest pick up point for your pick up. We will confirm it by email after booking.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest to bring comfortable clothing and a jacket or sweater for the boat ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are applying all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.