Whale Shark Adventure
Start the tour when the transportation arrives to your hotel to go to the marina. Enjoy a delicious continental break fast to then go into the sea to find and admire the incredible whale sharks, and obviously swim with them.
After the swim, you will enjoy a ceviche and a drink.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Continetal breakfast.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
- Life jacket.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch aboard the boat.
What's excluded :
- Docking fee and marine park $13 USD.
- Round Trip Transportation ( 10 to 20 USD)
Get to swim close to the whalesharks. Learn about their migration process. You will spend 45 minutes on Contoy Island, Natural reserve to relax after the swiming and snorkeling.Pass by Isla Mujeres and enjoy 45 minutes to walk downtown and buy souvenirs.
• Isla Contoy, Isla Contoy, Yucatan Peninsula
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can not touch the shark at any point.
- It is advisable to bring: - Towel. - Swimwear. - Cap or hat. - Sun glasses. - Sunscreen. - Biodegradable. - Identification. - Tour reservation receipt and / or confirmation key.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.