Whale Shark Safari
Swim with the biggest fish in the sea! This tour is one not to be missed. Whale Sharks make an annual appearance in Coral Bay between March - June.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Additional DPaW fee payable prior to departure ($20 per adult and $10 per child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Bay Ecotours, Robinson Street Shop 4, Peoples Shopping Village, Coral Bay, Western Australia 6701 Australia
Your tour begins at 7:30 am at the Coral Bay Ecotours office, followed by a short bus transfer to the jetty to board the vessel. Then we head out for your first reef snorkel experience in the beautiful coral gardens, where you may encounter numerous fish, reef sharks, and other marine species.
After morning tea, we begin our journey to the outer reef. By this time our spotter plane is already searching for our whale sharks and informing us of any other exciting marine life spotted along the way! We will do our best to allow you to experience as much wildlife as possible during our tour. Once our spotter plane has found a whale shark, our boat will make its way there. Guests will be split into 2 groups of 10 and take turns to swim with the whale shark. To ensure that we don’t disturb its natural habits, we are allowed a maximum one hour of swimming time with the whale shark.
We stop along the way home for a second reef snorkel at a different site.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.