Whale-Shark Snorkeling Excursion to La Paz
Whale Shark snorkeling is an incredible adventure: there are only a few spots in the world where you can enjoy these magnificent animals, and La Paz is one of them. Join this 9-hour excursion from Cabo San Lucas to La Paz, tour led by marine biologists, learn more about the world's largest fish, which, despite its name, is a friendly and docile creature. Also included in the tour: all necessary snorkel gear, lunch, snacks and beverages on board and round-trip transportation from Cabo Trek office to La Paz and back.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from Cabo Trek office to La Paz
- Marine Biologist Guide
- All necessary equipment
- Small-group experience
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The meeting point is in our office in Cabo San Lucas. After checking-in we will start the 2,5 hours drive to La Paz where the activity takes place. In La Paz we'll receive a briefing about the whale sharks and then start our 2,5-3 hours boat ride where we will have multiple chances to swim with the sharks. Around 1 pm we should be back at the dock and will head to a local restaurant for some amazing fish tacos before we start our journey back to Cabo. Last but not least we will have a break at the Hotel California in Todos Santos as an extra added bonus.
• Cabo Trek, Boulevard Marina s/n Lote 9, local A-20, Tesoro Hotel, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Malecon, La Paz Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Trek, Local A Tesoro Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- CABO TREK is in the process of getting certified by SECTUR (Secretaria de Salud) as a company that complies with the standards to obtain the “PUNTO LIMPIO” (Clean Point) recognition. Among other precautions we will focus: Hygiene: An increased focus on disinfection and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas. Social distancing: we will keep our groups very small if dealing with mixed groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.