Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Come see and swim nearby the whale shark, the world's largest fish during this seasonal, 7-hour tour. These graceful creatures are enormous but very harmless. From May to September, they feed in the waters off Cancun, giving you a unique opportunity to get in the water with these giants.Each tour has a limit of 10 people and led by a certificated and professional guide who has studied the biology and ecosystem of the whale shark. Use of snorkel equipment, breakfast, lunch and round-trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya hotels are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (shrimp ceviche and chicken sandwich)
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Government fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swim off the coast of Isla Mujeres.
• Cancun Shuttle Travel, Cancun 77565 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 6am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a T-shirt with long sleeves, towels, biodegradable sunscreen, swimsuit, and comfortable shoes
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.