Whale Shark Swim by Catamaran in Shoulder Season
The Ningaloo Reef is alive with marine wildlife. Join your group for a 9 hour day out on “Windcheetah”, a 60ft sailing catamaran as you set sail through the shallow turquoise lagoons and along the back of the stunning Ningaloo Reef whilst stopping to take advantage of whatever wildlife comes our way. Your day includes the opportunity to snorkel the reef, view Humpback Whales, and look for turtles, dolphins and dugongs. Morning tea, a buffet lunch, and afternoon tea are provided during the day. If the opportunity presents itself to swim with a Humpback Whale or Whale Shark, the option is there to upgrade on-board for a "Humpback Whale/Whale Shark Swim" (additional $50p.p fee applies). If you encounter Manta Rays, there may also be an option to swim with these majestic creatures at no extra charge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Experienced, professional award winning crew on board and supporting you in the water. Interesting information about the area and marine life will keep you entertained too
- Spotter aircraft to ensure best possible opportunity of sighting and swimming with marine life
- Small groups when swimming with marine life to ensure everyone gets a great experience
- Opportunity to swim with a Whale Shark and/or Humpback Whale on the day if they are located. Additional fee of $50 per person payable in cash on the day if you swim with a whale shark and/or humpback whale.
- No charge to swim with Manta Rays if we encounter them
- Snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Quality snorkel equipment including mask, snorkel, fins, and wet-suit
- Flotation aids available on board
- Marine specialists on-board to answer all your questions and guide you
- Opportunity to assist with hoisting the sails or relaxing on the bow nets, daybeds or bean bags
- Stand up paddle board, kayak and boom net for use in afternoon (weather and time permitting)
- Morning Tea, Buffet Lunch and Afternoon Tea provided
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- At 7:45am, you will be picked up from your accommodation and taken to the Windcheetah sailing catamaran where you will be greeted by your friendly crew and fitted with masks, snorkels, fins and wetsuits. Moments later, snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Ningaloo Reef in the sheltered lagoon. You will see corals, colorful fish, and sometimes even turtles and rays! Take this time to ask questions, get snorkeling tips, make sure your that your gear fits, and practice getting on and off the boat before swimming with marine life.
Enjoy morning tea as a plane is searching for marine life in the area. The boat will get you as close as possible to observe anything the pilot finds.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch as you cruise the reef in search of any other wildlife. Next, head back inside the turquoise blue lagoon and anchor up for another snorkel. Weather and time permitting try a stand up paddle board or glass bottom kayak during the afternoon snorkel. Relax with afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine on our way back to shore. The experience lives on as you will be provided all the photos of the day taken by our professional photographer free of charge!
Departure Point :Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport picks up and Sal Salis pick ups require additional fee.Airports
- Learmonth Airport, Western Australia Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Anyone entering the water must have basic swimming ability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.