Whale-Sharks Discovery Experience
Swim and snorkel with the largest fish in the world! Huge (30 feet long!) and benign, whale sharks are truly gentle giants. They’re filter feeders, not hunters, so swimming and snorkeling with whale sharks is safe with Cabo Expeditions to guide you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide in your lenguage
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- All Fees and Taxes
Watch shark-whales in the waters of Gulf of California, located in La Paz Baja California, on this 2.5-hour shark-whale watching tour you will go from Los Cabos passing all along Todos Santos on your way. A experienced captain will drive the ship to the observation point where you can see the biggest fish in the world (30ft long) while this amazing animales loof for their food called plankton and other microorganisms.
• Todos Santos, Todos Santos, Baja California
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* This excursion is not available for passenger arriving from a cruise ship.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.