Whale watch, snorkel and or fish on a private pedal kayak tour in Maui
Unlike most kayak tours, we use Hobie pedal kayaks which allows for almost a hands free adventure. This way you wont miss taking that perfect picture having to use a standard hand paddle. This will also be a private kayak adventure limited to 3 people in your party. This enables us to maximize your experience for which activities you want to do without any else to decide. While living in Olowalu, I'm fortunate enough to spend several days a week out fishing and whale watching with my loved ones. This allows me to have the most current knowledge of water conditions and sea life activity. I pride myself in doing everything in my capabilities to have a safe unforgettable time on the water for my clients. I also feel that kayaking is a very intimate and special experience not to be missed in Maui. Hope to have an adventure with you soon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Fishing Equipment
What's excluded :
Aloha and welcome to Pono's Kayak Adventures! If you're looking for a private customizable pedal kayak tour based on how YOU want to spend the day, then Pono is your choice. The tour will be totally dependent on what YOU and your party of 3 or less wants to do. This means no big groups or anyone else to decide how the adventure goes. Each tour includes up to 4 hours of either whale watching, snorkeling or combination of both which is dependent on your groups preference. Maui is vey well known for it's large number of majestic humpback whales and I believe there is no better way than to admire them from a kayak. With the use of pedal kayaks we are able to be faster on the water for more unforgettable interactions with whales, dolphins, monk seals and other sea life. Maui is also known for its large fringe reef that congregates easy going sea turtles, octopus, manta rays along with an abundance of sea life. Snorkeling equipment is provided but feel free to bring your own gear. Kayak fishing trips will also be available upon request, please contact for more information if interested.
Departure Point :800 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Kayak Fishing Tour 11/16/2020 - 11/29/2021
Whale watch, snorkel and or fish on a private pedal kayak tour in Maui 11/4/2020 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Friday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Friday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Due to Covid and hygiene matters, rest assure all equipment will undergo all sanitary measures prior to each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.