Whale Watching & Boat Tour of Everything Cabo! See the Arch, Land's End and more
This adventure includes it all and is a great time for the entire family.
You will get two hours of whale watching fun led by a certified guide who teaches you about the whales and their habitat as you hunt them on this epic adventure. Cabo is a world class whale watching destination. Just add the one you love and you have the ticket to a lifetime memory for everyone.
See the world famous arch, Lovers Beach, Divorce Beach, Sea Lion Colony and more as you watch the whales breach in the distance...and sometimes not so distance! Don't miss this one!
ASK ABOUT PRIVATE AND ALL-INCLUSIVE TOURS. Please check out our website for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat tour of everything Cabo
- 2 hours of whale watching fun
- Certified guide
- Bring your phone for unlimited photo opportunities.
What's excluded :
- Transportation can be arranged after booking for an additional $20 per person.
Chase the "Kraken" throughout the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez!
The adventure begins at the marina. First, we head to the rock formations, Lover’s Beach, and the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas, where you can take pictures with the sea lion colony.
Then the real adventure starts once we begin chasing the "Kraken" (the majestic whales that visit Mexican waters once a year looking for the best conditions to mate). Cabo is world renowned for watching the majestic gray whale and the humpback whales during season. You will get the opportunity of a lifetime to see plenty long the way. Best yet, we have a certified guide explaining the behavior of these magnificent animals!
This adventure includes breakfast, open bar (must be age 18+ to drink), and a bilingual certified guide.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our providers have met requirements to reopen safely. Please check out our website for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.