Enjoy this fascinating experience of sailing in the Strait of Gibraltar, an area declared an International Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2006, and meet the inhabitants of its waters. Whales and dolphins, approach boats with curiosity in this privileged marine area, located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
The fascinating experience of sailing in the Strait of Gibraltar, an area declared an International Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2006, gains an extra thrill when the friendly inhabitants of its waters, whales and dolphins, approach boats to exhibit themselves and satisfy the curiosity of tourists.
In this privileged marine area, located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, seven different species of cetaceans coexist that, depending on their migration routes, amount of food and periods of reproduction. The probability of success in the sighting is practically 100% in all the exits, with the guarantee of a second chance, in the remote case of not meeting the objective on the first attempt.
Feeding animals, throwing anything into the sea, screaming or running on the ship are prohibited. We will approach the animals with caution avoiding disturbing them, using the distances, direction and speed recommended by the Spanish Legislation and the ACCOBAMS Regulations. Any sign of disturbance in the behavior of the animals will be enough to move us away from the area. It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a cap, a coat and comfortable shoes
Departure Point :Calle Alcalde Juan Núñez, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.