Every year around the end of November till the beginning of April we are honored to welcome the Humpback whale in our area.
Once the water temperature changes, they come down with the colder currents from Alaska to mate and raise their babies.
These incredible animals that can grow up to 52 ft are an absolute must see for nature lovers.
Let these giants surprise you when they come to greet us peacefully; enjoy playtime of the newborn calves: a spectacular water show with turns and jumps guaranteed!
Be stunned by their enchanting song, which can last up to 20 min and can be repeated for hours…
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Boat transport
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sayulita, Sayulita, Pacific Coast
Our tour starts directly in the docks of la Marina de La Cruz. We gather at our boat Oceano 1 and once packed and ready we set off to the mighty ocean.
Our guide will give you an introduction into the incredible sea life of Banderas Bay and with the trained eye of the captain you will spot your first humpback whale in less than half an hour.
While our guide shares you the secrets of the marine life, you can relax on the boat with a some refreshing drinks.
Please note our company respects and will follow all regulations around whale watching as described by the Semarnat and won´t allow any exceptions.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Libertad 13, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.