Voga Sea tours is a small family owned company that offers sea tours. Because it is family owned, we offer a cozy and personal experience in our tours. Our tours are about 3 hours. On the way you can enjoy the view of the open ocean or relax in our inside area and have a unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety vests
What's excluded :
The types of whales that most seen is minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, humpback whales, harbor porpoises. We will see sea birds such as gannets, puffins, guillemots, cormorants, gulls, arctic terns, and many more. To make our tours even more comfortable, you can be in the warm inside area.
Please show up at least 30 min before the scheduled trip.
Once we have gone over few safety tips, we head out and look for some whales and/or dolphins.
Now, once at open sea, we explore the oceans until we find whales and/or dolphins, take in the breathtaking schenary, fresh air and nature in all it´s glory.
After 2.5 – 3.5 hours of awesome tour and hopefully a bucket loads of fantastic memories, we head home.
Departure Point :421 Vogavegur, Vogar, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up , in our area Southern peninsula, Reykjanes. Please be in contact if you want us to pick you up.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.