Whale Watching Boat Navigation in Peninsula Valdes
This navigation is cataloged as the one of greatest naturalistic enjoyment of Península Valdés, during the development of the same one we will learn about the biological cycle of the whales: mating, birth and breeding of the whale.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfers from Puerto Madryn to Puerto Piramide and back to Puerto Madryn
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Piramides, Puerto Piramides, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
From Puerto Pirámides (100 Km. From Puerto Madryn) departs these boats to enjoy the incredible whale watching. The captain and the specialized crew will introduce the passengers in the interpretation of the coastal and marine ecosystem, and they will be assisted by bilingual onboard auxiliary personnel. This navigation is cataloged as the one of greatest naturalistic enjoyment of Península Valdés, during the development of the same one we will learn about the biological cycle of the whales: mating, birth and breeding of the whale.
General daily departures from Puerto Pirámides: 10:00, 12:00 and 14:00 hs.
Duration: 1.5 hours approx. Subject to weather conditions and availability.
NOTE: This service does not include: transfer from hotel in Puerto Madryn to Puerto Pirámides and vice versa, entrance to Península Valdés reserve, meals and any service not specified.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tierra del fuego National Park
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.