Whale Watching by Sea Kayak in Batemans Bay
This is the best way to use a Carbon Neutral travel to find migrating whales as they cruise north in Winter and south in Spring along the NSW south coast. You will be using double expedition style sea kayaks to explore the ocean and search for wildlife, this tour also makes a stop on secluded beaches for a delicious morning tea and leg stretches, and a return journey exploring rocky ledges and coves. The group will depart from any quiet location, depending where the whales have been spotted!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak tour
- All equipment
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
The experience of encountering whales from a kayak is absolutely unforgettable! During whale migration season (Spring), you have the very real chance of seeing them on our unique and popular half day guided sea kayak tour.
Explore the picturesque coastline of Batemans Bay Marine Park. Stop for a delicious morning tea in one of many secluded bays only accessible by water. Enjoy an optional swim or snorkel (equipment provided), rock jump or headland walk.
You will also have the opportunity to spot seals, dolphins, schools of fish, sea birds and much, much more on this amazing adventure - perfect for all abilities!
• Region X, Batemans Bay, New South Wales Australia
Departure Point :Batemans Bay, Batemans Bay, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.