Whale Watching Cruise from Mooloolaba
Set out on a whale watching tour from Mooloolaba to see humpback whales on their annual migration between Australia and Antarctica.
Your 3-hour cruise is limited to 22 people, on a 55 ft vessel, which allows for great viewing opportunities without the crowds. Have the chance to see whales frolicking in their natural habitat, and look for dolphins as well.
The informative and friendly crew shares in-depth knowledge on the marine life of the region that you get to see first hand.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments and non-alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You will meet in our waiting area until advised to board Crusader 1. A safety brief will be given prior to departing and then we head out of the Mooloolaba Bar and start exploring the ocean for Humpback Whales. This is a team effort and we like our guests to assist us in finding the whales.
• Sunshine Coast Afloat, 209 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557 Australia
Departure Point :Bridge Seafoods, 209 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have not heard from us by 6.30 pm the evening prior to your trip - please phone 0412 155 814.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.