Whale-Watching Cruise from Newport Beach
Hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) whale-watching boat for a fantastic adventure off the Orange County coast! During your whale-watching cruise, learn fascinating details about California sea life from the crew, and enjoy the Pacific Coast scenery. Year-round whale-watching cruises like this one are rare, so don’t miss this chance to see giant blue, finback, grey, minke and humpback whales, along with other marine life like dolphins, on this 2.5-hour tour from Newport Beach.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2.50 fuel surcharge per infant age 3 years and younger due on date of travel. The fuel surcharge and wharfage fees is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Fun Zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balboa Pier, 50 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
This pier provides excellent sightings of the beautiful coastal line along with the crashing waves into the white sandy beaches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balboa Fun Zone, 600 E Bay Ave Ste R, Newport Beach, CA 92661-1347
Here families and children can enjoy a ride on the Ferris Wheel or test their luck out in the arcade. Three other rides (swings) or available to smaller children as well.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: 400 Main St, Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA
2: 309 Palm St, Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Outside alcohol, ice chests, coolers or glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Vessel may change depending on availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 144 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have decreased our passenger capacity by 50% for each vessel in our fleet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.